Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Master Chef CS700
Save $50.00 off! Use code cs700xspecial50 at cart.
- STS 305 stainless steel bowl and base is resistant to order, stains and rust
- Brush-less quiet but powerful motor for quiet and stable operation.
- Most fruits and vegetables can be processed without pre-cutting.
- Reduces the prep time and prevents extra nutritional loss from pre-cutting.
- Powerful motor is equipped to operate for up to 24 hours making it great for restaurant, juice bar application.
- The patented low speed masticating technology gently squeezes ingredients preserving all the beneficial nutrients.
- The low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps the vibration level at its minimum.
- The coarse strainer can be used to optimize juicing soft ingredients and to control the amount of pulp.
- The drip-free Smart Cap helps to create mixed juice and to rinse between recipes.
- All parts are easily disassembled for cleaning. Comes with 3 special cleaning tools for easy clean up.
- Stylish metal finished body
- Made in Korea
- NSF Certified
Lead times may be extended. Please call to confirm lead times.
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Kuvings products. Items purchased from Restaurant and More:
- Are brand new and in original packaging.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
Create freshly squeezed juice from fruits and vegetables while maintaining the maximum amount of nutrients. This world’s first commercial vertical slow juicer features extra-wide feed chute with flip gate to accommodate whole ingredients while minimizing prep time. The heavy-duty 200W motor delivers power and durability for achieving consistent results. Stainless-steel juicing bowl and base. 2 top-set included. NSF listed. 1-year limited warranty.
|Dimensions||7 x 10.5 x 20 inches|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 200W|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC, Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Limited Warranty|
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Master Chef CS700-X
The CS700-X is the same unit of the rising star of slow, commercial juicing which is the Kuvings CS700. It has the same powerful motor made with the same durable materials with precisely the same dimensions and warranty. The release of this model is for those who are looking at the same functionality of the CS700 without the extra top-set for a lower cost.
Watch our video review of the CS700
Herald Olsen –
I wanted to expand my cafe into making simple juices that my patrons would enjoy as a fresh new offering. High quality commercial cold-press juicers are hard to come by and they are just expensive. I saw this on my search and my eyes immediately went to its sleek design which is vertical in orientation. It saves me a lot of precious counter space seeing that I don’t have a lot because of my brewing and espresso machines. Awesome for fruit juices and a few vegetables to the mix. Cleaning it isn’t a huge issue as my employees can just switch the second top while the use one is being washed. I know my business will grow more with my juice expansion and I’m interested to see how far my CS700 will take me.
Purchased this for our coffee/juice shop. I was looking for a high quality cold press juicer that didn’t take up too much space and was affordable. I love this product because it offers everything I was looking for — and it’s easy to use, and very easy to clean. Also, it comes with two of each part so you always have a clean unit in rotation.
Anita C. –
The CS700x is the juicer I needed for my small business and it did not disappoint. I wanted to have a slow juicer so that the juice I sell is still as nutritious as it is flavorful. True to its word, this is really commercial-grade as the intense motor works efficiently throughout the day. My customers don’t mind waiting as they also understand how the slow juicing process helps keep the mineral-filled enzymes of their favorite fruits. I’m looking to get another unit if business starts to pick-up. Great recommendation for small up and coming juice stands.
Paula D.C. –
I process more of the hard fruits I have with my centrifugal juicer but I am finding the CS700 to be very efficient for greens and fruits. My centrifugal juicer does not juice greens as well as my CS700. Recommend!