Kool-It KUCR-27-1 27″ One Door Undercounter Refrigerator
- Compact, undercounter design
- Designed for mobility, reliability & efficiency in commercial kitchens
- 2 height adjustable, heavy-duty, PE coated wire shelves per door
- Spring loaded, self-closing doors
- Interior capacity of 7 cubic feet
- Self-closing with stay open feature
- 115V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of KOOL-IT products. Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
This undercounter refrigerator is designed for mobility, reliability & efficiency in commercial kitchens. The 27-inch Kool-It undercounter refrigerator comes equipped with 2 height adjustable, heavy-duty, PE coated wire shelves per door, and spring loaded, self-closing doors. This undercounter refrigerator features a refrigerated base with 7 cubic feet of storage space for keeping extra meat, vegetables, and fruit at food safe temperatures prior to serving or adding to available food pans. The refrigerated base features a self-closing and stay open feature, they seal tight with magnetic vinyl gasket and an accessible simple plug-in installation. A set of four high quality 4-inch swivel casters with 2 front brakes are also pre-installed to help improve mobility. These industrial casters are designed to hold heavy weight and come with brakes on two of the wheels for added safety and control.
|Number of Shelves:||2|
|Number of Doors:||1|
|Temperature Range:||33 – 40°F|
|Shipping Weight:||169 lbs.|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.