Kelvinator Commercial KCHMC34 School Milk Crate Cooler 34″W
- External temperature display.
- Removable door gasket for easy cleaning operations.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) – CFC and HCFC free.
- Electronic Temperature Control, quick and simple to set, with control display for easy monitoring.
- High efficiency components to minimize the energy consumption still guaranteeing the highest performances.
- Cabinet and door insulated with high density polyurethane for low environmetal impact.
- CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane).
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce greenhouse and ozone depletion effects.
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Kelvinator products.
Items purchased from Restaurant and More:
- Are brand new and in original packaging.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
School milk cooler with exterior back panel in white-painted steel, bottom panel in galvanized steel, exterior side panels in white-painted steel and top in 430 stainless steel; interior back and side panels in 430 stainless steel, interior bottom in 304 stainless steel. Interior drain and electronic temperature control. Heavy duty locking casters, removable door gasket, lid and key to protect the unit.
Kelvinator Commercial KCHMC34 Specifications
|Access||Top & Side|
|Capacity (Half Pint Cartons)||512|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||34 – 36|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.