BrewBuilt™ IceMaster 100 Glycol Chiller with Stainless Bulkheads GLY353
- Tank Capacity: 30L/8 Gal. Water Capacity
- Compressor: 3/8 HP
- Cooling Capacity: 950 Watt/3200btu/.26 tons
- Refrigerant: r134a
- Voltage: 110V (3.6 amps)
- Dimensions: 410mm x 410mm x 660mm
- Includes 10 stainless bulkheads with 3/8″ OD barbs
- Wheels included
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of BrewBuilt products.
Items purchased from Restaurant And More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The IceMaster 100 is designed to cool fermentations in small vessels. It can be used with any vessel that has a glycol jacket or submersed cooling coil/rod. For each vessel you want to cool you will need to buy one of our BrewBuilt Chilling Pump Kits. Each tank is able to be separately temperature controlled. Each Glycol Pump Kit includes a submersible pump that is placed in the cool bath of this chiller along with a digital controller. The digital controller includes a thermal probe that should be inserted into a thermal well in your vessel or can be taped to the outside of the vessel if you don’t have a thermal well. The digital controller then measures the temperature of your tank and turns the submersible pump on or off to cool to your desired set temperature. Up to four tanks can be controlled separately with one IceMaster and four BrewBuilt Chilling Pump Kit (GLY355).
The IceMaster can be used with any fermenter that has a built in cooling jacket, added Coolstix, or a submersed cooling coil. It works well as the cooling source for the following sytems and fermenters.
- Coolstix – Coolstix can be added to a wide range of carboys, fermenters, and tanks and the IceMaster works really well in combination. Each Coostix Complete Kit comes with a pump kit and controller.
- Ss Brewtech Fermenters and Brites with optional FTS Temperature Control Systems – Because FTS systems include a pump and controller you will not need to buy a separate Glycol Pump Kit.
- Spike Conical with Optional Cooling Package – Because the optional Spike cooling system includes a pump and controller you will not need to buy a separate Glycol Pump Kit.
- Speidel Tanks with Optional Cooling Jackets – You will need one Glycol Pump Kit for each tank.
- Grainfather Fermenters – Grainfather fermenters have standard cooling jackets. You will need one Glycol Pump Kit for each fermenter
- Blichmann Fermenators with Optional Cooling Coil – You will need one Glycol Pump Kit for each Fermenator.
It is always difficult to determine exactly how many tanks can be chilled at one time as it depends on what is happening in each tank, if the tank is insulated, and what the ambient temperature is. Cold crashing always requires the most energy and requires tank insulation. We have experimented with capacities and can provide this general guide based on a 75 degree ambient and neoprene insulation. Neoprene a modest amount of insulation so you would obtain better results using Armaflex or a higher R rated insulation. If only controlling fermentation temps the capacity would be higher. Four BrewBuilt Chilling Pump Kit (GLY355) is the maximum that will fit in the IceMaster. We are working on smaller glycol pump kits, where the pumps have smaller footprints, so the IceMaster right now has the capacity to use 5 pumps through the bulkhead fittings.
Cold Crashing capacity at 75F with neoprene insulation (double for fermentation temperature control):
2 – 1BBL (31 Gallon) Tank with neo
3 to 4 – 1/2BBL (15-20 Gallon) Tanks
4+ – 10-14 Gallon Tanks
4+ – 5-7 Gallon Tanks
In order to hook up the IceMaster to your fermenter or tank’s cooling system, you will need 4 lengths of tubing. All tubing connections should be secured with hose clamps.
- Length 1: Submersible pump outlet to inner barb of 1st bulkhead
- Length 2: Outer barb of 1st bulkhead to cooling system inlet
- Length 3: Cooling system outlet to outer barb of 2nd bulkhead
- Length 4: Inner barb of 2nd bulkhead to IceMaster resevoir (should drain freely, no connection necessary)
There are no reviews yet.