Blue Air BSF72-HC 3 Solid Doors Stainless Freezer, Bottom-Mount Compressor
- Blue Air BSF72-HC Freezer
- Reach-in, three-section, 72 cu. ft, capacity
- Bottom-mount self-contained refrigeration
- (3) full-size solid self-closing doors (locking)
- Metal door handles, door open alarm
- (12) adjustable wire shelves
- Digital controls, LED interior lighting
- Stainless steel interior & exterior
- 4″ swivel casters (2 braked)
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Blue Air products. Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cycolpentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- Four (4) 4” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard. Six (6) casters on three-door models of which two (2) have front brakes.
- Designed to accept full size roll-in racks for bun sheet pan (18”L x 26”D)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front sliding refrigeration unit allows unit to be serviced without being moved.
- Self-contained system, bottom mounted compressor provides quick and easy maintenance
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Air guard on rear wall ensures proper air circulation and cooling.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Freezers hold a temperature range between -10°F ~ 5°F
- Standard Fabric condensation
- Self closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
Design & Features
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- LED Interior lighting.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
|Exterior Dimensions ( L x D x H )||81 x 32 3/8 x 82 3/8|
|Temperature Range||Below -10℉ ~ 5℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||11.41 (kWh/day)|
|Certification Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.