Axis AX-CL10D Full-Size Combi Oven, Boilerless, 208/240V, 3 Phase
- digital controls,
- accommodates (10) 18″ x 26″ full size sheet pan,
- (4) shelves included,
- hinged double pane glass door,
- (3) automatic high speed reversing fans (3200 rpm),
- digital programmable controls,
- 99 programs / automatic pre-heating / 4 cycles per program,
- electro valve for direct water connection,
- built-in automatic self-cleaning system: 3 automatic clean cycles: Light (45 min)
- temperature range 86°F-545°F,
- steam: 0-100%,
- stainless steel construction,
- includes food probe,
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Axisproducts. Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
This Full-Size Combi Oven by Axis offers 6 shelves for full-size sheet pans. The oven features advanced airflow design, automatic reversing fans, interior halogen lighting, and “Cold Door” design.
- Automatic reversing fans – 3 speeds
- Digital programmable controls / 99 program automatic pre-heating / 4 cooking cycles for each program
- Core food probe included / Delta T Cooking
- Adjustable exhaust flue
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Advanced airflow design
- Interior halogen light
- Includes electro valve for direct water connection
- Adjustable steam percentage (0-100%)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body construction
- “Cold Door” design with double-pane glass
- Reinforced door hinges
- Oven cavity is insulated with ultra-high temperature fiberglass insulation
- 4 Stainless steel wire shelves
- Micro safety switch shuts the oven off when the door is open
- Ovens can be stacked (kit required)
|Number of Pans||10|
|Pan Size||Full-Size Sheet Pans|
|Temperature Range:||86°F to 500°F|
|Shipping Weight:||362.00 pounds|
Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you'll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.