Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7-Piece Knife Set with Block – 35297-000
- Includes 3″ Parer, 5″ Serrated Utility, 6″ Utility, 8″ Chef, Kitchen Shears, 9″ Sharpening Steel, 16-Slot Beechwood Block
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Zwilling products.
Items purchased from Restaurant and More:
- Are brand new and in original packaging.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
- Substance: German Stainless Steel
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 7