Zummo Z14 Nature Inox ZI14-N
CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING: 800-431-9726
- Stainless steel bins
- High quality injected plastic nuts
- Smoky grey front cover
- EVS Advanced juice extraction system
- Automatic filter
- High juice extraction speed
- New Self Service Supreme injection tray
- 20 lbs and 35 lbs capacity load basket (optional)
- NSF Certified
Z14 Nature is the most highly recommended option for businesses with high juice consumption. The capacity of its basket and of its peel containers provide it with great autonomy, a key factor for buffets, restaurants and the retail sector.
- Increased durability: as there are no elastic belts, there are no breakages, something that could also affect the optimal functioning of the blade.
- Greater functionality: avoiding maintenance tasks and replacement of broken or worn belts. Cleaning the kit is also much easier.
- Greater yield: the new kit leads to greater juice extraction yield. Thanks to its new design, up to 10% more juice can be obtained.
How does the automatic filter work?
The Auto Cleaning System improves the juicer’s efficiency due to the automatic cleaning filter. The new filter has a belt made of polyurethane that moves, thanks to a motor axle, when the squeezer is running. The belt cleans the filter by sweeping the pulp and the seeds resulting from juicing the fruits, which are then collected in the peel collection bins.
- Fruit per minute: 16
- Weight: 134.48 lbs
- Peel collection: 4.8 gal
- Fruit diameter: 2.16”-2.95” / 2.75” – 3.54”. Opt: 1.77” – 2.36”/ 2.1” – 2.36”
- Measurements: 18.82”(l) x 18.11“(w) x 32.36”(h)
- Protection: Blockage sensors
- Basket capacity: 20 lbs/ 35 lbs (optional)
- Programmer: Yes
- Filter: Automatic
- Motor: Single-phase 0.33 CV
- Consumption: 275 W