True GDM-23-HC~TSL01 27″ One Section Glass Door Merchandiser, Black, Left Hinged
- Refrigerated Merchandiser, One-section, True standard look version 01
- (4) Shelves, (1) Low-E thermal glass hinged door, LED interior lights
- Powder coated steel exterior, White aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.4 amps
- NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, ENERGY STAR®
- Made in USA
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of True products. Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The True GDM-23-HC~TSL01 one-section glass door merchandiser has a double-pane, thermal-insulated glass door with an aluminum frame for durability. A 12-inch extruded handle on the door makes it easy to open, especially when users are loading it with product. Since the door self-closes, cold air is retained in the cabinet. The magnetic door gasket also keeps cold air from escaping and removes for cleaning and replacing. The cabinet features a chip-resistant, durable black powder-coated exterior that hides scratches and dents well. The white aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet, and the stainless steel floor and clean-out drain make cleaning the interior simple. In the cabinet, the four PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate various products. LED lighting brightens the interior and enhances product visibility. The True GDM-23-HC~TSL01 one-section glass door merchandiser comes equipped with a self-contained capillary tube system that uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cold. A high-capacity, balanced refrigeration system maintains temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit for the best food preservation. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air, producing little heat and reducing the consumption of energy. The bottom-mounted condensing unit is within reach for maintenance and creates a no-stoop lower shelf that raises products slightly so they are more visible.
- 4 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Each shelf comes with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
- LED lighting illuminates the interior and makes products more visible
- Double-pane, thermal-insulated glass door has an extruded aluminum frame for durability
- Self-closing door helps keep cold air inside
- Magnetic door gasket keeps cold air from escaping the cabinet and removes for cleaning or replacing
- 12-in. extruded handle facilitates opening the door for loading
- Exterior sign panel illuminates to grab the attention of customers
- Drain built into the stainless steel floor simplifies cleaning the interior
- NSF-7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged or bottled products
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Black powder-coated steel exterior hides scratches and dents and will not peel or chip since it is permanent and durable
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Stainless steel floor is durable
- Entire cabinet is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation that keeps cold air inside and gives it structure
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder coated to resist corrosion
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained, capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Balanced, high-capacity refrigeration system maintains even temperatures
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air, producing less heat and reducing energy consumption
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit offers easy maintenance access and creates a no-stoop shelf that makes products more visible
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 229⁄16 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 27 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord NEMA 5-15P plug
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 7-year Compressor|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.