Southbend S36D-1G Gas Range with 4 Burners 12″ Griddle and Standard Oven
- 36″ wide
- 12” smooth polished 1/2” thick steel griddle plate with raised sides
- one (1) 18,000 BTU burner (left side only)
- 35,000 BTU space saver oven with snap action thermostat adjustable for 1750F to 5500 F
- U-shaped heavy duty oven burner
- Equipped with flame failure safety device
- Large 26” wide X 26-1/2” deep oven with all oven cavity parts enameled
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Southbend products.
Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The ovens, which are an especially important piece of equipment for any and all chefs and cooks to have at their disposal, need to be able to be durable and dependable enough to help folks accomplish all of their cooking and baking tasks. What’s even better is when that oven can offer a griddle so there’s a space to make scrambled eggs, or fry a hamburger without having to use extra pans, helping to cook different kinds of meals all on one appliance. That’s why the Southbend company has built the S36D-1G Open Burner Restaurant Range with Griddle.
|Interior Width:||26 in.|
|Interior Height:||14 in.|
|Interior Depth:||26.5 in.|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Burner BTU:||NAT: 28,000|
|Base Style:||Standard Oven|
|Temperature Range:||175°F to 550°F|
|Shipping Weight:||660.00 pounds|
Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you'll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact us prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.