Sasquatch Brewpub Commercial Grade Roller Mills
- 6-inch diameter rolls, 6 inches wide.
- Approx. 1,000 lbs per hour throughput.
- The most dust-tight mill in its segment.
- Streamlined, simple adjustment for rolls.
- Slide gate with handle adjuster.
- Low HP, energy efficient.
- Compact, space saving design.
- Increased capacity hopper and discharge can be customized for any kind of conveyance. (55 lb bag fill discharge shown)
- One year standard warranty
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of Sasquatch Mills products.
Items purchased from Restaurant And More:
- Are brand new and in original packaging.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
*Item does not qualify for free shipping! Shipped by freight, lead time is 1-3 weeks for production plus shipping time. Please call for shipping estimate. 800-431-9726
The legend you’ve heard about, the thing you thought could never really exist – it’s finally here.
The perfect malt mill that fits your brewing and distilling needs, whatever your size, is now available. Made in the Midwest, these mills are designed with the specialty craftsman in mind. Using years of refinement and development in the field, we’ve created malt mills that are user friendly, extremely durable, and energy efficient. The SASQUATCH™ line of malt mills for brewers and distillers embody everything great about American manufacturing, in a package that is both quality and affordable.
After years of sourcing and designing malt mills for the brewing and distilling industry, Sasquatch decided to branch out on their own to focus on fabricating the best possible product, exclusively for the industry we love.
Sasquatch believe in building malt mills that are worthy of the description “Made in America”, with the commitment to quality that demands. Compact and energy-efficient, SASQUATCH™ malt mills are built to rival longer-established European brands, but with a price tag that is 100% USA.
Get the most out of your malt by investing in a malt mill that is customized to meet the needs of the craft brewer. You’ll see higher extraction rates and brew-house yields will be optimized when you use a malt mill that’s designed with these goals in mind. Also commonly referred to as roller mills, dry mills, or grist mills, all of our machines are proudly Made in the USA, and are literally at the cutting edge of particle reduction technology.
SUBSTANTIAL AND AFFORDABLE.
With heavy-duty, solid cast iron rolls and a compact size, the SASQUATCH™ 6×6 roller mill packs a mean punch in a small package. A great starter mill for a smaller production, these bad boys are made in Michigan, highly durable and built to last.
Contact us below to find out which size mill would work best for your particular needs.