Robot Coupe J80BUFFET Centrifugal Juicer/Juice Extractor
- Centrifugal Juicer/Juice Extractor, table top
- Self-service, 6.5 liter waste container
- Ejection chute, auto-feed system, stainless steel juicer basket
- (2) spouts (short & long), base & drip tray,
- Grating disc and filter, magnetic safety switch
- Stainless steel motor base, 3,450 RPM, 1 HP
- 120v/60/1-ph, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of Robot Coupe products.
Items purchased from Restaurant And More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The J 80 Buffet juice extractor is designed to make large quantities of ultra-fresh juice from any type of fruit and vegetables in just a few seconds. Sloping base for optimum evacuation of juice
and large drip tray for self-service. No heating of ingredients. Vitamins are preserved.
J 80 Buffet juicer – 120V/60/1. Power: 1 HP. Constant speed: 3,450 rpm. Magnetic safety device and motor brake. Stainless steel bowl and motor unit. Equipped with a large patented automatic feed tube (Ø 3”). Stainless-steel juicer basket, grating disc and filter. Flow rate: 120 litres/hour or a glass of ultra-fresh juice in 7 seconds. Comes with a large 6.5 litre pulp collector, a large capacity drip tray and two no-splash spouts (long spout for glasses; short spout for pitchers)
- Induction direct drive motor for intensive use.
- Very powerful, heavy-duty motor so quiet it can be used right in front of the customer
- Power: 1 HP
- Stainless-steel bowl and motor unit
- Magnetic safety device and motor brake
- Constant speed: 3450 rpm
- All-metal juicer boasting our Auto Feed system (3” = whole apple) for continuous throughput
- Stainless-steel juicer basket, grating disc and filter for easy cleaning and aftercare
- No-splash spout
- Useful height under spout:
- Long spout: 6 3/4’’: ideal for glasses
- Short spout: 8 1/2’’: ideal for jugs.
- You can produce up to 135 glasses of juice before having to stop and empty the large-capacity pulp container
|High clearance||Long spout: 6 3/4’’: ideal for glasses|
Short spout: 8 1/2’’: ideal for jugs
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||23 27/64″ 22 9/32″ 10 5/16″|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||28 lbs|
For the best juice results and to prolong the life of your centrifugal juicer, use firm fruits and vegetables like apples and carrots. Please refer to your juicer's manual for instructions on how to operate your machine, as well as the best fruit and vegetable combinations for delicious juices.
There are no reviews yet.