Robot Coupe CL60 Vegetable Preparation Machine Workstation – 3 hp
- Includes one automatic stainless steel Feed Head with feed tray for continuous input of large quantities of all vegetables in bulk.
- Includes one pusher Feed Head, with XL full-moon hopper which can accommodate a whole cabbage or up to 15 tomatoes. Equipped with an integrated tube for long, delicate produce. The lever-assisted hopper requires less effort from the operator and increases the output. Handle is height adjustable to 3 positions for optimum operator comfort.
- Includes one 4 Tubes Feed Head which ensures a uniform cut specifically for long produce.
- Mashed Potato Attachment (grid + special puree evacuation disc) guaranteeing volume and rapidity;
- Ergo Mobile Cart (comes with 3 pans) with an upper shelf for easy loading and a rotation system allowing a full tray to be replaced by an empty tray without having to lift either one. Cart is equipped with 4 rotating wheels, 2 fitted with brakes.
- MultiCut pack of 16 discs to give full rein to creativity in the preparation of original, appetizing cuts.
- Dice Cleaning Kit: cleaning tool for dicing grids
- 2 disc holder
- Optimum size and height. CL60 is equipped with 2 wheels and a handle, guaranteeing very easy movement.
- Reversible discharge plate for processing delicate produce.
- Lateral ejection facility for greater user comfort.
- Large choice of 52 discs as available.
- Stainless steel blades on slicing discs, blades on Julienne discs and grating discs are removable.
SAVE $100 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! USE CODE: RCSPECIAL AT CART!
For effortless dicing, slicing, chopping, shredding, and more, the all-in-one Robot Coupe CL60 vegetable preparation machine workstation is an exceedingly versatile unit designed to decrease prep time and take your kitchen capabilities to the next level. This sturdy machine has all the equipment you need to prepare fruits and vegetables to stock a raw salad bar or for use as ingredients with any dish. It includes three types of feed heads (automatic, pusher, and 4-tube), potato ricer equipment, an ergonomic mobile trolley, and a multi-cut pack of 16 discs.
This unique and powerful kitchen solution can prep up to nearly 4000 lb. of vegetables per hour, allowing for unmatched time-saving potential. Each type of feed head boasts stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability and easy cleaning, while a versatile design can accommodate large amounts of product such as full heads of lettuce or cabbage. The machine’s 3 hp motor includes a magnetic safety system and motor brake for extra operator protection, and “high / low” buttons allow for simple changing of speeds. An ergonomic mobile cart can hold up to three full size gastronorm pans and boasts four swivel casters, including two with brakes, along with a waist-high push bar for simple transportation from the unit to your serving lines or prep tables and back. The cart’s lower shelf allows pans to collect the vegetables directly from the ejection outlet, while an integrated rotation system lets users replace a full tray with an empty one without having to lift either one.
The automatic feed head combines outstanding cut quality with a high output, making the attachment ideal for carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, and more. It has been conceived for all types of cut, with the exception of slicing products that are fragile or too long for the hopper. Those food items are better served with the pusher feed head, which features an integrated lever to accommodate bulky vegetables such as cabbage or celeriac with minimum effort on the part of the operator. Finally, the 4-tube feed head is designed for the preparation of long vegetables like cucumbers or zucchini and includes two 1 15/16″ and two 2 3/4″ tubes. The included potato ricer equipment is ideal for mashing large amounts of fresh potatoes, significantly cutting down on the time it takes to prep the items one by one.
The Robot Coupe CL60 all-in-one workstation can help prepare up to 3000 meals per service, making the unit an essential addition to any high volume foodservice operation such as hospitals, hotels, schools, and more. The unit requires a 208/240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Width: 32 7/16″
Depth: 24 5/16″
Auto Feed Head Dimensions:
Width: 23 5/8″
Depth: 23 5/8″
Height: 17 5/16″
Pusher Feed Head Dimensions:
Width: 14 9/16″
Depth: 11 13/16″
Height: 16 5/16″
4-Tube Feed Head Dimensions:
Width: 14 9/16″
Depth: 11 13/16″
Height: 15 9/16″