Radiance TASP-18-D 2 Burner Stock Pot Range
- Stainless steel front and sides provide resilience and durability
- (2) 3-ring burners have 2 control knobs each
- Each burner has an adjustable standing pilot
- Burners and top grates are made of cast iron
- Full-width grease pan and 21-in. x 18-in. grates are removable for cleaning and maintenance
- High-performance burners emit 79,000 BTUs per hour
- On/off knob is ergonomically designed and heat resistant
- Storage base holds utensils and pot holders
- 6-in. stainless steel legs keep the unit elevated
- 158,000 total BTU
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Radiance products.
Items purchased from Restaurant and More:
- Are brand new and in original packaging.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The Turbo Air TASP-18-D stock pot range has dual three-ring burners that are individually controlled by knobs on the front. These burners each produce 79,000 BTU, providing a total of 158,000 BTU. The 18-inch by 21-inch cast iron grates are heavy duty and removable for cleaning. To simplify cleaning further, the removable grease pan collects liquids and sediment from the top. For comfortable operation, this Turbo Air TASP-18-D Radiance stock pot range features a user-friendly, heat-resistant on/off knob. The base provides a convenient area to store ladles, spoons, spatulas, and pot holders, so they are accessible when needed. For durability, this range has a heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel front and sides and is elevated off surfaces with 6-inch legs.
|Total BTU||158,000 BTU|
|Burner Type||3-ring burners|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Gas Type||LP gas|
If you do not have an elevated loading dock or forklift to unload your items from the truck, you will need a lift gate and must select this option at checkout. Additional fees will apply for lift gate service. A lift gate is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck that will physically lower your order to the ground so that you can take it inside your business or home. The truck driver will place your order on the ground using the lift gate and you are responsible for bringing it inside.