Migali C-SP36-15BT-HC 36″ – 15 Pans, Sandwich Prep Table
- Pans not included
- 36.3″ wide sandwich prep table
- (1) adjustable, epoxy coated wire shelf
- Accommodates (15) 1/6th size pans and multiple other configurations
- Beautiful ergonomic construction & rounded corners
- Digital temperature controller and read-out
- All stainless steel exterior and interior
- Forced air refrigeration system
- Rear mount compressor
- 9 1/4″ deep NSF polyethylene cutting board included
- Recessed door handles
- Pre-installed casters and shelving
- (2) 6″ locking casters & (2) 6″ non-locking casters
- Self closing doors with 90° hold open door feature for loading products
- Note: pans are not included. Top pan rail will accommodate 4″, 6″ and 10″ deep pans.
- Migali Industries® Protection Plan: 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Years Compressor Warranty
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of Migali products. Items purchased from Restaurant And More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call (800)431-9726
The Migali® C-SP36-15BT sandwich prep table is excellent for storing & prepping sandwich & salad food products. The sandwich prep series is designed with a robust forced air refrigeration system for cold, uniform temperatures throughout the cabinet’s interior and underneath the pan rail. This model also incorporates a digital controller and temperature read-out for greater temperature control, increased energy efficiencies and top-of-the-line performance. The C-SP36-15BT is equally eye catching and ergonomic, boasting a high polished stainless steel exterior and interior, rounded door edges, insulated roll cover and a recessed door handle.
|Shipping Weight||240 lbs|
|Temperature Range Start||+33º F|
|Temperature Range End||+41º F|
|Energy Consumption (Kwh/24hr)||1.65|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mount|
|Compressor Style||Rear Mounted|
|Refrigerant||All natural, R290|
|Plug Type||Nema 5-15P|
|Cord Length||9.5 Feet|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Num of 1/6 Size Pans||15|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
There are no reviews yet.