KOOL-IT KST-36-2 36″ 2 Section Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- 9.2 cu.ft. Sandwich/Salad Prep Unit
- two-section 36-2/5″W x 30″D x 42-3/5″H
- 33-40° temperature range
- Insulated lid opening for (10) 1/6 pans (4″ deep pans included can accommodate 6″ deep pans)
- (2) solid hinged door with (2) adjustable shelves
- stainless steel interior & exterior
- (4) 4″ casters (2 braked)
- Rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration
- 1/5 HP, 3.5 amps, 115v/60/1-ph
- Cord with NEMA5-15P
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of KOOL-IT products.
Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
This prep table is designed for mobility, reliability & efficiency in commercial kitchens. The 36-inch Kool-It sandwich prep table comes equipped with a removable, easy to clean 9.5” cutting board, 1” thick insulated lids and a coated evaporator coil. This prep station also features a refrigerated base with 9.5 cubic feet of storage space for keeping extra meat, vegetables, and fruit at food-safe temperatures prior to serving or adding to available food pans. The refrigerated base features a self-closing and stay-open feature, they seal tight with magnetic vinyl gasket and an accessible simple plug-in installation. A set of four high-quality 4-inch swivel casters with 2 front brakes are also pre-installed to help improve mobility. These industrial casters are designed to hold heavy weight and come with brakes on two of the wheels for added safety and control.
|Compressor Location:||Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Temperature Range:||33°F to 40°F|
|Shipping Weight:||256.00 pounds|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
There are no reviews yet.