Kool-It KCF-5F Chest Freezer
- Chest Freezer
- 24″W, flat sliding glass lid
- 5.01 cu. ft. capacity
- Digital temperature control, -7.6° to -0.4°F temperature range
- Manual defrost, rear drain
- Self-contained refrigeration
- R-290 refrigerant, white interior & exterior, casters, cULus
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of KOOL-IT products. Items purchased from Restaurant And More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call (800) 431-9726
Chest Freezer, 24″W, flat sliding glass lid, 5.01 cu. ft. capacity, digital temperature control, -7.6° to -0.4°F temperature range, manual defrost, rear drain, self-contained refrigeration, R-290 refrigerant, white interior & exterior, casters, cULus
- Preservation of frozen products
- Static refrigeration
- Cabinet with rounded inner shapes
- Internal and external plates in pre-painted galvanized steel with high corrosion resistance
- Base frame in anodized aluminum
- Rear drain
- Slot to display price support
- High-strength double wheel casters
- Manual defrost
- Adjustable thermostat for low temperatures
- Low-emissivity tempered glass lid with high- efficiency sealing system
- ABS side frame, ensuring high resistance
- 80 mm thick eco-friendly polyurethane insulation
- High-impact material plastic grid with UV protection
- Without condenser micro fan, thus eliminating preventive maintenance
- Test temperature of 95°F / 75% relative air humidity
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
There are no reviews yet.