Kool-It KCF-20W Chest Freezer
- Chest Freezer
- Dual-mode, 20 cu. ft. capacity,
- Solid hinged lid (locking), internal partition
- -7.6°F to -0.4°F or 32°F to 46°F temperature range
- (1) basket, divider, electronic controller, front drain, manual defrost
- R-290 refrigerant, galvanized steel, white, casters
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of KOOL-IT products. Items purchased from Restaurant And More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call (800) 431-9726
Chest Freezer, dual-mode, 20 cu. ft. capacity, solid hinged lid (locking), internal partition, -7.6°F to -0.4°F or 32°F to 46°F temperature range, (1) basket, divider, electronic controller, front drain, manual defrost, R-290 refrigerant, galvanized steel, white, casters, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- Dual-mode temperature settings, for preservation of frozen food, beverages or refrigerated products
- Static refrigeration
- Plate metal lid with ergonomic handle, lock and balanced hinges
- Galvanized steel pre-painted interior and exterior with high resistance to corrosion
- Rounded inner surfaces
- Eco-friendly polyurethane insulation
- Internal partition
- Heavy-duty swivel casters
- Manual defrost
- Easily adjustable thermostat
- Front drain
- Plastic grid made from high impact material with UV protection
- Forced condensation for higher cooling speed
- Tested at 95°F / 75% relative air humidity
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
There are no reviews yet.