Jet Tech 777 75″ Electric High Temp Door-Type Pot & Pan Dishwasher, 208V
- CRP and Thermostop technology – Ensures correct and consistent water temperature and pressure
- Deep drawn inner tanks without welds
- Double integrated waste filters
- Star-shaped wash arms for better coverage and effectiveness
- Self-draining internal pumps
- Easy to use control panel with soft touch buttons
- Double-walled insulated body
- Easy slide guides for stainless steel basket
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of Jet-Tech Products. Items purchased from Restaurant And More:
- Are brand new and in original packaging.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
Ideal for medium scale washing applications, the 777 comes equipped with a 27.5″ x 27.5″ (70cm x 70cm) stainless steel basket with a 33.5″ (85cm) door opening. The basket’s easy slide guides greatly reduce the effort of their movement for the operator. Three automatic programs up to (10) minute cycle lengths. The 777 is an ENERGY STAR certified high-temperature door-type pot & pan dishwasher from Jet Tech with 10 minute cycle lengths. The body, external housing, wash tank, and all chassis components on this high-temperature door-type pot & pan dishwasher are brushed stainless steel. Thanks to the Total Clean Concept, the internal pumps are self-draining, which will prevent odors from forming when the machine is off. There are built-in rinse additive pumps and detergent pumps on this high-temperature door-type pot & pan dishwasher that includes a 27.75″ x 27.75″ basket. The Jet Tech 777 high-temperature door type pot & pan dishwasher is an electric unit that operates at 208 Volts/60 Hz/3 phase, requiring 36 amps. Door opening height is 33.46″.
|Ship Weight||450 LB|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||75″ x 33.5″ x 33.5″|
|Booster Heater Included||Yes|
|Booster Wattage||8 kW|
|Dishwasher Type||Pot and Pan Washer|
|Incoming Water Temperature||140°F|
|Tank Temperature||165°F (74°C)|
|Booster Temperature||190°F (88°C)|
|Tank Capacity||18 gal|
|Tank Usage||8 kW|
|Water Used||1.6 gal/rack|