Imperial IR-6 36″ 6 Burner Gas Range w/ Standard Oven
Using commercial equipment in a residence may violate Homeowner’s Insurance and will invalidate warranty associated with the product. This product cannot ship and cannot be used for residential purposes.
- Note: Casters sold separately
- 6 Cast iron PyroCentric burners
- One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
- Cast iron grates are in 12″ x 11″ front and 12″ x 13″ back for easy lift-oﬀ.
- 1 Standard Space Saver Oven with linear burner
- Exclusive heat deflector reflects heat into the oven
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard, shelf, landing ledge and kick plate
- One year parts and labor warranty
Restaurant And More is an Authorized Retailer of Imperial products.
Items purchased from Restaurant And More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The Imperial IR-6 gas range has six anti-clogging burners that separate with no gaskets or screws to ease cleaning, and each burner has its own standing pilot, so users can light as many as needed. So pots can slide from section to section, the cast iron grates are extra wide. To reduce cook times, the back grates are intended to place large stock pots directly over the burner, and this unit includes a removable crumb tray and a large landing ledge for extra work space. Easing maintenance, the unit’s exterior is made of stainless steel, while its oven has a porcelain interior that prevents food from getting stuck inside and speeds up the cleaning process. Its unique burner baffle evenly distributes heat, and the oven provides 35,000 BTU of heating power. The unit comes with one chrome oven rack and accommodates 18-inch by 26-inch pans.
OPEN BURNERS – PyroCentric™ 32,000 BTU (9 KW) anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating.
– Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges.
– Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
– One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
GRATES – Front grates measure 12″ x 11″ (305 x 279 mm). Back grates are 12″ x 13″ (305 x 330 mm).
– Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam.
– Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge.
– Grates are cast iron for a long service life.
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Gas Type||NG /LP|
|Open Burner BTU (ea)||32000|
|Number of Ovens||1 Oven|
Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you'll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact us prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.