Cookline 4E Electric Vertical Gyro Shawarma Broiler, 120 lb. – 240v
- All stainless steel body
- Durable and easy to clean
- Heating elements can ensure excellent roasting
- Adjustable distance between burner and satay
- Motor speed is 2.5 RPM
- Diameter of satay holder is no more than 16″
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Cookline products.
Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
Please note: Cookline products cannot be shipped to Washington, Oregon and California.
Cook gyros, shawarma and doner kebabs to perfection with this commercial electric gyro machine. With 3 independently controlled heating elements and 6000 watts of power, the Cookline vertical gyro broiler will cook lamb, goat, chicken, beef, or tacos evenly for a juicy and tender meat with a crisp finish. The adjustable angle spit makes it easy to carve your meats while the heavy-duty stainless steel construction ensures many years of dependable high volume use. The 4E vertical shawarma machine easily disassembles for cleaning.
- Cookline Gyro Machine
- 120 lb. meat capacity
- (3) independently controlled heating zones
- (3) heating element
- drip tray
- adjustable base
- includes: (1) shovel
- stainless steel construction
- 6000 watts
- Hardwired electrical connection
If you do not have an elevated loading dock or forklift to unload your items from the truck, you will need a lift gate and must select this option at checkout. Additional fees will apply for lift gate service. A lift gate is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck that will physically lower your order to the ground so that you can take it inside your business or home. The truck driver will place your order on the ground using the lift gate and you are responsible for bringing it inside.