Blue Air BKGM49B-HC 49 CuFt. 2 Glass Doors Refrigerator (Swing)
- Blue Air BKGM49-HC Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Two-section, 49 cu. ft. capacity
- Bottom-mount self-contained refrigeration
- (2) double pane hinged glass doors (locking)
- (8) adjustable epoxy coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting, backlit graphic panel
- digital monitoring system
- White/Black painted steel interior & exterior
- black exterior trim
- (4) 2-1/2″ casters (2 braked)
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 3 Year Warranty on Compressor
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Blue Air products. Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
- Cabinet construction
- Black or white painted steel exterior and white painted steel interior.
- High density foamed in place polyurethane insulation – Environmentally safe.
- Sturdy, epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves for each compartment
- 2.5” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes. Four casters on one- and two-door models and six on three-door models (two casters on each model have front brakes)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Front sliding refrigeration unit allows the unit to be serviced without being moved.
- Self-contained system, bottom mounted compressor provides quick and easy maintenance
- Epoxy coated evaporator reduces potential corrosion
- Refrigerator has a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Fabric condensation
- Swing door models have self closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Heavy duty recess door handles
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
- Double pane glass
Design & Features
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- LED Interior lighting.
- LED backlit graphic panel
- Interior vertical LED lighting
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three wire cord with molded plug
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Exterior Dimensions ( L x D x H )||54 3/8 x 31 1/2 x 81 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||485 lb|
|Temperature Range||33℉ ~ 39℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||4.73 (kWh/day)|
R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.