Blendtec Connoisseur 825 Spacesaver Countertop Blender With WILDSIDE+ JAR C825C11E-A1GA1D
- Durable construction withstands heavy use
- 36-oz. BPA-free WildSide+™ jar constructed of Tritan plastic with measurement marks to 44 oz.
- Jar comes with a soft lid
- 4-in. wingtip blade blends ingredients
- LCD display features straightforward, push-button controls
- 30 cycles are preprogrammed
- Downloadable tool enables user to customize recipes
- Motor blends thick ingredients
- Ideal max. fill: 36 oz.
- Optimal daily use: 150+ blends
- UL and CSA listed; NSF certified
Restaurant and More is an Authorized Retailer of Blendtec products. Items purchased from Restaurant and More are:
- Brand new and in original packaging.
- Covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualified for manufacturer service and support.
- Questions? Call 800-431-9726
The Connoisseur 825 SpaceSaver is a workhorse built with longevity in mind. It’s powerful and durable enough to stand up to heavy daily use, making it perfect for high-volume shops. THE FOREFRONT OF INNOVATION The Connoisseur 825 boasts industry-leading power and a wide range of state-of-the-art features designed to ensure speed, consistency, and quality with each and every order. PREPROGRAMMED CYCLES 30 preprogrammed cycles blend your most popular recipes with perfect consistency. BUILT TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY All Blendtec blenders are built to meet the unique needs of the commercial customer. Each feature—from top to bottom—delivers effortless operation and is designed to reduce overall cost.
An exclusive, patented square design with a fifth side and large capacity produces thicker, faster blending and shorter customer wait times. Its extra-wide base, along with a more aggressive blade nearly 4-inches long, has helped the WildSide+ jar to raise the bar in the commercial blending category. The Patented 5-sided jar that produces a better blending vortex – saving time and product.
|MOTOR||3.8 peak horsepower, 120V / 220V available|
|INTERFACE||LCD display, push-button controls|
|PROGRAM CYCLES||30 preprogrammed cycles|
|USAGE||Recommended daily blends: 150+|
|ADDITIONAL OPTIONS||Can be installed in-counter|
|CERTIFICATIONS||UL and CSA safety standards|
|NSF sanitation standards.|
Watch our video review of the Blendtec Connoisseur 825™ Here:
Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
There are no reviews yet.